Porcelain Veneers

Monday 17 November 2008

Smile Sell

Digital Dragon Media
Smiles Sell
By dragon on Nov 15, 2008 in Featured
My brother had some dental work done a few months ago. I don’t know the details of the procedures, but he got porcelain veneers and his bottom jaw straightened out a little. His mouth was a little out of whack before, and now it certainly looks sharp. He said he got very comfortable dental care. I guess they sedated him and the whole process was relatively smooth and painless. The surprising thing is that he’s done quite a bit better at his job since then. He’s a real estate agent. I’m not sure exactly why that is.
We all judge people on first impressions, even though we’d like to not be influenced by superficial things like appearance. Maybe people have a harder time trusting someone with a crooked smile. It may also simply be that his smile makeover gave him the confidence he needed to realize his potential. I definitely noticed that he carried himself a little straighter and prouder afterwards. I also noticed that he smiled a lot more after the operation. I never thought about it before, but I guess he was always a little ashamed to show his smile back when his teeth weren’t so good.
Technorati Tags: , ,

Tags: , ,

Dr Maurice Johannes of The Harley Street Smile Clinic agrees, and it's a well known fact according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry that an attractive smile is an important social asset.

No comments: